Saturday, September 26, 2015

GINISANG AMPALAYA (Bitter melon)


Who knows Bitter melon? Have you tried this? Do you know that this food is very healthy food? This is good for your blood. Do you have a problem of your menstruation monthly? Does your period arrived late and sometimes too early? Then this is the answer of your problem. Bitter melon will helps your period come on the same date monthly, Well sometimes just delayed in one day. But that's normal. This is proven to me. I had a problem of my menstruation before. Now I know exactly when my period arrive. This food is good for everyone. a lots of benefits that you can get this food. I just recommend this to a women who had problem of their monthly period.

Anyways here's how to cook this! First ingredients are Bitter melon, Egg. Tomato, Garlic, Onion and ground pork. Saute the Garlic, Onion and Tomato mix it in the pan until golden  brown. Then put the ground pork  until the ground pork is ready. Then bitter melon mix it well till it cooked. anyway don't over cooked the bitter melon. Or do you prefer a very soft one? well you can decide. I prefer half cook. Next is egg you can put it directly in the pan wait for a second then mix them all together. Don't forget to put salt to taste and pepper. 

So that's it! Such a healthy food serving in your table. Anyway you should eat this 3 times a week. I recommend that. I Hope you guys enjoyed this blog. And let me know what happened after you tried this. Feel free to ask a question.

Suggestion: If you don't like bitter taste, Then  I think 2 eggs is enough for 1 bitter melon. Soaked the bitter melon as well in water with salt. Enjoy cooking guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment